How to Position a Great Car For Sale Ad
One of the best parts of understanding the Insider Strategies we teach is the fact that you can actually buy and SELL your exotic or luxury car for dealer pricing without being a dealer.
Some of the competitive advantages over dealers are as follows:
- Ability to use great automotive photography, not basic photos in a comforting way.
- List history, options, and what makes the car unique. Most dealers list Ferrari’s that are RED as red, not the actual colors (IE: Rosso Corsa).
- Dealers don’t list specific options based on a rarity, they often look at window stickers.
- Dealers don’t gauge historical importance. (I owned the only white on white Mercedes SL65 AMG Black Series, but no dealers knew it was the only one.)
- Dealers don’t boost their ads. You can actually send social ads to boost views on your ads. Dealers don’t.
- Dealers look at all cars as make, model, and miles and only list on main sites, not on forums.
Don’t make the mistake of looking at dealer ads and duplicating them; originality and great information leads to higher sales pricing.
Learn how dealers price by starting higher and allowing buyers to make you lower offers, but doing so in a manner that allows them to make you lower offers only much closer to your desired amount with the perceived discount they receive.